ConsortiumEAST’s singular focus on small and diverse managers is a defining point of difference—and has been for 13 consecutive years. Ready for deeper discussions? For a mix of topics that engage and challenge managers as well as LPs?
For allocators and their advisors, it’s two intense days of exposure to proven yet undiscovered managers. For managers, ConsortiumEAST delivers direct contact with decision-makers from pension and corporate funds, foundations, endowments, fund of funds and consultants:
- 200+ managers and others across a mix of asset classes
- 100+ LPs actively seeking and investing in small and diverse managers.
- Candid conversations on key issues—from allocations to fees
- Bootcamp education sessions for managers focused on fundraising and reaching the right institutional investors
- Half-day Intensive, a unique, institutional investor-only peer-to-peer exchange.